Fix technical equipment operated by air controllers for their air traffic command and coordination operations at TWR, ACC, APP
Console desk is used for the installation of technical equipment operated by air controllers for their air traffic command and coordination operations at Control Tower (TWR), Approach Control Center (APP) and Area Control Center (ACC)
· Console desk is designed with standard modular structure and can be easily fitted and dismantled
· Depending on installation areas, Console desk is assembled to fit different control positions.
· Technical equipment are fixed on the surface of desk, they have standard size of 19 inch to make it convenient for their utilization.
· Two side desksare designed flat to facilitate operations with big-sized equipment.
· Doors can be dismantled for easy repair of equipment inside the desk.
· The bevel panel is made of 5-mm-thick aluminium plate ensuring flatness, the desksurface is electrostatic coated (rough surface)for anti-dazzling purpose during utilization.
· Power supply system and cooling system are fitted inside the desk.
· Desk legs have supports for the balance and fixture ofthe desk during operation.
·Console desk is designed with the lighting system convenient for its operations (option)
Materials and finish
·Console desk is made of 5-mm-thick aluminium sheet and steel sheet CT 3 of around 1.5mm and 2mm thickness.
·Frame and doors are electrostatic coated.
·Mounting bars, trays are galvanized.
·Desktop is made of 25-mm-thick industrial wood to ensure flatness, good earthing and aestheticism.
·Color: Light grey or upon customer’s request
Designed to suit architectural interior and usage purpose