Record analog telephony calls and transceiver voice signals of HF and VHF equipment
) Record analog telephony calls and transceiver voice signals of HF and VHF equipment
) Storage capacity over 20,000 hours
) Automatic data backup on DVD-RW Disc
) Search and replay records by time and by channel
) Live monitor voice signals on channels
) Support various signal compression schemes
) User management by account
) Utilize highly stable industrial computers.
) RAID technology allows 02 hard drives to operate in parallel and back up each other.
) Conveniently extend recording channel capacity by injecting an additional card.
) Upgrading to maximum 64 channels
) Synchronize the time by IRIG-B Syno time
- Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Record adequate data of each recording channel such as time (minute, hour, day, month, year) and its status.
- Configuration settings for each recording channel
- Various access controls to the equipment.
- Search and replay records by time (minute, hour, day, month, year), by channel, site playback and remote playback.
- Recording and replay can take place at the same time
- Live monitor recording channel
- Short access time for the replaying of information
- Data are recorded on hard disk and automatically backed up to DVD disc.
- Monitor and alert in the event of breakdowns in recording channel, issue sound alert and announcement