Display the RTC exactly and synchronously with real time signal received from satellite
§ GPS Master Clock displays the RTC exactly and synchronously with real time signal received from satellite.
§ A set of GPS Master Clock includes a Master Clock which receives the signal from satellite with high accuracy and conformity with international standards. With the structure of 02 GPS receivers operating in parallel, the Master Clock operates in the 1:1 standby mode with absolute confidence. GPS receiver antenna of a small dimension is convenient for installation. Parameters of the system displayed on LCD screen of the clock allow the user to easily check the operation status of the Master clock as well as GPS signal received from satellite. A set of synchronous signal distribution supporting common connecting interfaces allows the recorder system, AFTN system to be easily synchronized.
§ Slave clocks which receive the signal from the Master Clock can be connected in parallel or in series allow for the flexible customization of installation position. Depending on the request of the user, 01 Master can connect with 32 Slave with the distance of signal cable from Master clock to Slave clock up to 1.2km. When the signal supplied from Master clock is lost, Slave clocks will move to the automatic fluctuation (by the inner fluctuation availably designed inside the clock) with the tolerance of 01 second in 30 days. It is enough time for the technician to troubleshoot
§ Northern Air Navigation Services Company, Central Air Navigation Services Company, Southern Air Navigation Services Company and Air Traffic Command & Coordination Center have been equipped with Master clocks made by ATTECH
§ This Master clock is developed by ATTECH to be equipped for control towers at local airports (instead of transmitting synchronizing signals from regional air navigation services companies to local airports), provides accurate time with high reliability for air traffic management and to synchronize recording systems, AFTN... of recording and AFTN device.
- Dimension: 430 x 330 x 65 (mm).
- Supply power: 170V ÷ 270V/50Hz.
- Receiving sensitivity: -143dBm.
- Accuracy of time: ±400ms.
- Accuracy of display: ±100ms.
- Antenna quantity: 02.
- Max length of antenna cable: 25m.
- 02 sets of GPS signal receiver in parallel and standby mode.
- Time signal is transmitted to Slave clock through port RS485 with speed of 9600bps
- An internal clock and battery. The time of inner clock is always updated according to the time received and will not be lost when power is off.
- When GPS signal is lost, the time will be displayed according to the internal clock.
- The accuracy is ensured when the GPS signal lost in 6 hours.
- Frequency of time update: 1 time/second
- Display of the time and equipment status on LCD 2x20 cm screen
- Provides IRIG-B time standard to synchronize other device
- Dimension: 425 x 165 x 70 (mm).
- Power supply: 170V ÷ 220V/50Hz.
- Receiving signal: connected with master by RS485 speed 9600bps.
- The delay of time display on Slave Clock compared with Master Clock: 20ms
- Max length of signal cable to Master Clock: 1200m
- Time parameters to be displayed: Hour, minute, day, month, year.
- Display of time on LED 7 bars
- LED brilliancy can be adjusted by 8 levels
- An internal clock and battery. The time of inner clock is always updated according to the time received and will not lost when power off.
- When the synchrony lost, the time will be displayed according to inner clock.
- Status warning lamp: synchronous/non- synchronous