Shelter is installed at towers/stations such as DVOR/DME, ADS-B, Localizer (LLZ), Glide Path, ILS, BTS stations
Compliance with standards
• ICAO Annex 14 vol 1
• TCVN 2737-1995 Impact Load Standards
• TCVN 338 – 2005 Steel Structure Standards
• Lightning Protection and Grounding Regulation No. 102-CS&TD/QPN dated May 2002, applied to civil works related to Air Traffic Management sector
• TCN68-141:1995 Grounding for telecommunications systems of Vietnam Post Office, 1995
• LEC Installation Instruction
Shelter is installed at towers/stations such as DVOR/DME, ADS-B, Localizer (LLZ), Glide Path, ILS, BTS stations … Shelter must be able to ensure safety for interior devices in all climate conditions and continuous service at the stations.
• Shelter frame is designed with load bearing structure
• Wall frames surrounding the ceiling and floor are made of square steel tube and are hard-soldered with the stanchion
• The outer wall layer is made of 1mm-thick, angle-nose corrugated sheet iron.
• The lower floor layer and top ceiling layer are made of 0.44mm-thick zincalume sheet iron.
• The door has a lock and a waterproof washer.
• Shelter is borne on two hot-dip galvanized U120 bars
• Shelter has 8 lifting holes for the convenience of assembly and delivery process.
• Devices can be hung on the shelter wall or placed on the shelter floor
Materials and finish
• Galvanized steel frame.
• The heat-insulating layer of shelter walls, ceiling and floor is made of glass fiber and heat-resistant foam.
• Inner surface of walls and ceiling is made of 17mm-thick MDF wooden sheet coated with a fire-protection layer
• The floor is made of waterproof industrial wooden sheet
• Shelter roof is made of composite; the roof is sloping, thereby, it drains well, eliminates snow formation, is durable and waterproof in all severe weather conditions.
• Exterior shelter surface, including the roof, is painted red and white alternately in vertical stripes in accordance with ICAO practice recommendations. The type of paint being used is weatherproof.
Fire alarm and fire extinguishing system (option)
• This system has 01 heat sensor and 01 smoke sensor fitted on shelter ceiling.
• Central control device has 2 operation modes: automatic or manual.
• 68kg CO2 fire extinguisher is used.
• Fire alarm bell and fire indicating lamp are installed outside shelter.
Electric system, grounding system, lightning protection system:
• Metal single-phase distribution cabinet is electrostatic painted and embedded onto the wall.
• Single-phase lightning-resistant devices are used.
• Electric wire is fed into galvanized steel tubes and electric junction boxes.
• Copper plate grounding is used for ground connection of devices mounted inside shelter.
• Cable passing hood is connected to electric network at the back of shelter.
• 02 D110mm cable ducts are installed at the side of shelter (option).
Lighting system, air ventilation system, air conditioning system:
• 04 compact fluorescent lamps are used for indoor lighting purpose and are fitted on the ceiling to ensure no-less-than-300-lux illumination.
• 01 IP-54 waterproof lamp is fitted on the door.
• 01 exhaust fan and 01 vent hole are mounted inside shelter.